Tuesday, July 03, 2007

rest-time rattles...

Lunch with Shei Wah this afternoon was nice...
Love his voice and the way he speaks! Haha...the lazy slur & the way he brushes things off with an "ahhh"..Love the kantangness!
Haha..purposely spoke in Chinese and he still answered in English haa..

Treated me to Pasta Mania! Haa...damn, I had baked pasta again. My 3rd time taking this dish within a week.

=========
Tottering around in 3.5 inch heels seemed manageable and okay...
Till the end of the day...I was walking at a pace of 0.3m/sec....or was that 0.2m per sec?

Oh well...vanity.

=========
Discovered another piece of gossip today..

And not surprisingly, I was not surprised at the news.

Neither was my counterpart when she found out.

My 1st reaction was not "OMG!!"..Rather...it was "The guy is seriously dumb".

I feel like sitting him down at a table and shining a bright light at him and asking....
"WHY WHY WHY??? Why like that? How come like that?? How did things get this way? WHY WHY WHY???"

But alas, I cannot ask...for who am I to question others' choice in the path of their lives?

=========
Lit Seng came over to my desk today to ask if I wanted a drink cos he was gonna get kopi from a kopitiam nearby.
The 1st thing that came to my mind was a bottle of San Miguel.
I went like har??? How the hell did that happen???

Haha...but no worries...I asked him to get good old apple-orange juice...something healthy, happy, clean & innocent.. ahhaha

=========
Things are moving along with my projects..Which is good...which is good..

=========
Gosh..sometimes I get really too "marcomm" for my liking.. haha...

Sometimes I read books and i end up observing their grammar structures or I end up tut-tutting at their typos...Same goes for almost every email that comes my way..I end up cross-examining their language & phrasing...

I just went into someone's Friendster Profile and saw that her shoutout was absolutely, terribly and grammatically wrong and I just luffed my heart out...

Ok, maybe cos I am already biased against the person..hehe... =p

=========
A moment of greed can bring you many more moments uncomfort.
A moment of weakness can bring you many more moments of suffering.

Bleah..I had my moment during dinner...
Finished a bowl of sliced fish mee sua...declared myself still hungry and had another plain prata which turned out to be very good actually...Was a happy hippo after the meal...

But now I'm super bloated...bleah...
I is glutton!!!

p/s: grammar error in the above sentence is INTENTIONAL...hhaahha

=========
Is black magic still existent in this world?? I wonder...

No comments: