I'm someone who likes to jot things down.
I'm always making lists..numbering things or just generally making some pointers or bulleting my thoughts..Writing things down in words just seems to enable me to concentrate better.
I brought a notebook out with me on Saturday. haha...armed with a pen..
I wanted to jot down anything and everything that came to mind...Well haha...here goes..mostly rubbish...
835am
Waiting at the bus-stop. Tummy filled with a lotus paste bun. Sun is good today. Damn, wish I was at Sentosa basking on the beach! Hmm. Too early to be out on a Saturday.
850am
Been waiting for 15 mins. What's happening? Just saw a couple in their 50s sharing a bicycle together. Wife was sitting in front, quite a tight squeeze considering the hubby had a beer belly...But it's a lovely scene...So cute. Wife's in a Mac uniform..must be fetching her to work.
855am
Finally on bus. 3 came at the same time. The bus schedules are always screwed up..piangzz. Hmm. It's tough scribbling on a notebook on board a bus.
915am
So many people on the train. Didn't know so many people are up and about on Saturday morns. I'm usually still sleeping at home aat this hour. Am I missing out on things? MRT aircon doesn't seem to be working well. HOT & STUFFY.
945am
Am at the medical centre already. Ocean Towers. Kena waylaid by security who took down my IC details before allowing me to go up to the clinic. Just did my urine test. This is one part I don't like. haha..cos most nurses or clinic assistants cringe at the juncture when you have to hand over your urine sample to them...although they try not to show it. LOL. The only ones whom I have not seen cringe are those in the hospitals.
1030am
Ok, am at Orchard Building now. Waiting for my turn to take X-ray. Why can't the clinic and the x-ray facility be at the same location? Xianzz, had to take MRT & walk here. Hmm. It's been years since I've ever stepped into Orchard at 10-plus in the morn. Wait, then again, have I ever stepped into Orchard in the morning??
1130am
Multi-tasking. Munching mee hoon kueh now, slurping iced milo & reading a book "The Five Faces of Genius" all the same time. Orchard Emerald foodcourt. Came here after the x-ray appointment. Quiet, not crowded. I like.
1215pm
Spent some time writing garbled thoughts during lunchtime. Am now at Bedok. Waiting for a bus to take me to SATA. Econ Medicare Home is within the bulding. And that's where Gran is at. Meeting up with mum, dad, adrian, mei & marc there. SMS-ed Chloe for some directions..haa LOL.
1240pm
Am at the Home already. Together with Gran & the rest of the family. *rolls eyes* Marc greeted me with a "Hey!" and that was it. 3.5 yrs old only. Mei scolded him naturally. YAH. I AGREE. MUST SHOW RESPECT TO ELDERS!
And that was my last entry into my physical notebook. Last entry in terms of my chronological proceedings for the day. haha...
Reached home around 2pm after the visit to Gran's.
No comments:
Post a Comment