Friday, August 10, 2007

National Day

Spent 4 hours at the beach. Lovely time although it was packed to the brim...with bawling children & hordes of foreign workers of which nationality I shan't say but you can guess lah hor? ...haa..

Spent the 1st hour reading the papers...
Tried to nap for the 2nd hour but the din was kinda disruptive...
Spent the 3rd & 4th hour in the waters.. haha...needless to say...fingers & toes were wrinkled by the time I came out...

Red nose, red shoulders & even a red chest now... haha LOL...

But I had a happy happy day yesterday!! =D
Woohoo! hahaa....

==========
Yes, one more day to Saturday!!

==========
Xiao Bai..nice to hear that you're part of NDP...in a new location somemore...
Good good..social contribution.. haha

==========
Ok, back to work...see lah...no MSN...
Feel so disconnected & so out of the world...

Need to blog abit to retain my sanity haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog more blog more!!

picx picx picx!! =)))))

Anonymous said...

yes yes...more pix pix pix....u c, i put more pix in my blog liao....hahaaa

Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

more picx means....

*browsing thru the picx in my blog*

hahaz!!