If LHUB was considered scary...25 people quitting in 7 months..an average of 4 per month.
Then well..my new place is sacrier....11-12 pax in the 2 months I have been there..
Gosh...
Am involved in the setting of the company's mission, vision & values...
Feels weird..when I am the only exec around..plus, am the ytoungets in the company at um...2 months old?
=========
bro called from San Diego just now using Skype...aw man..he's more technologically advanced then I am now.. ahhaa...lol...
to think I was the one teaching him how to us eMSN just half a year ago..now he's onto skype...and i dun even know how the hell that works... ahhaa...
=========
am tired..zzz...
=========
govt agency 1 called yday for a 2nd round next monday..
called again today to change it to tomorrow...
hmm mm...=)
=========
MSN is officially banned in my office now. Even the web access one is not accessible....grrrrrrrrrrr
=========
heading off to go do some work....to prepare for the meeting tmr...
And also to prepare for my interview...
4 comments:
hahaz!! msn tio banned in office.. worse den my school manz!!
anyway, r u referring to webmessenger.msn.com for the web access form of msn..?
actually there are also other versions of online msn..
www.e-buddy.com
www.meebo.com
if you dare to try.. see if it works..
no wonder i don't see ya online during office hours nowadays..
no i know.. poor gurl.. u must be really suffering in that company bahx~
n seems like LHUB's quitting list is getting longer n longer huh..
the working world is soo sooo soooooo scary...
walaus!! MSN banned? can use Skype? I got Skype? Skype can also message like MSN!!!
hhaa...skype, yahoo, ICQ is banned as well..only managers can have access..so poor execs like me will suffer...
Yeps Xiao Bai, I know there are other such sites..but haven't had the chance to try yet.. haha skail also banned...will update again..
Not really suffering in this company..just that perhaps..not much progress to be made if I stay for long term. ahha.. =)
bleahz.. the company dun wish u guys to bond well huh.. not gd not gd. must be IT-savvy.. feedback feedback!! =.=
yawnz.. just came back from NDP.. super nice to be part of it lahx..
so many shuai geS..ermz.. not uncle.. *drools drools* =))))))
Post a Comment