Thursday, August 23, 2007

grrrrr

Cultural misfit? Hmm mm....food for thought..

Silent Lucidity was my nick today on MSN...why so?
Okay its a song by Queensryche in the early or mid 90s...
But it's also a phrase or term that I quite like...

Eric asked me why? Had a hard time explaining over MSN...just gave him a cursory explanation.

Kinda like this term..Sort of embodies a feel of..
"More than meets the eye"...
"Dun play play"...or maybe even
"Xiao Li Chang Dao" in Chinese...meaning daggers hidden in a smile..

Not to say that I have daggers hidden beneath my smile. lah haha..But maybe just to signify that...
I might be silent and not so much of a talker at times...But that doesn't mean I don't know anything...I am still lucid and very much aware...
And there are times when I seem to be quiet...and I can be really quiet..
But maybe I am just observing?

If I feel I can't click with the people or the topics on hand..then I'd rather just sit & listen and not say anything...
Silent vase I'd rather be..instead of a yakking monkey.


In short..don't take a person for granted..be it me or whoever it is...

Ok, grouchy liao..means time for bed..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you watched 881 le horx..

the quiet ones are the ones with the most secret... hahaz~

n.. n.. n...

the silent ones are those who really observe people. not only by what they say.. but also their body language..

lil miss grouchy.. i'm so afraid.. i'm turning into u soon... *hurhur*

grouchy le. slping time.. paper in less den 7 hours.. *roars*