Thursday, June 05, 2008

I don't quite know how to react..

It's scary when you see a different side of a person...

Because when you least expect it, it pops up on you suddenly...

And you're not prepared at all to see it when it happens...

Saw a very different side of a friend today. Anger in its most raw form.

It was etched all over his face, all over his features.

I don't know how to put it. It was like the devil manifested....sounds like I'm cranky hor? haha

But I have to say. It scared me to death.

I just couldn't shake his image off for hours after that. Well, actually till now.

And I'm not the only to say that it was scary. Another lady confessed to me as well.

When I am indirectly involved in the reason which led to the anger....it's even scarier.

:(

The friend did assure me that he was not angry with me but with someone else.

But still, it felt bad enough.

Found myself being on my toes treading around him carefully during the afternoon & evening.

No comments: