
Po the Panda.
I feel as clumsy as he is.
I feel as pudgy as he is.
I feel as out of place as he is.
And one thing for sure...I don't know if I have any potential in me... haha...
The show was hilarious!! I loved it to bits!
I suppose if you go into the theatre with zero expectations, you can expect to be delighted more...Afterall, your minimum threshold to reach excitement is much lower...
And I guess that was what happened with this show!
The man went in with a "Oh well, another of those cartoon movies..." kind of notion.
And I went in with a "I hope there will be no bawling kids in the cinema..." kind of thought.
And then we were bowled over by Po, Master OoGway and Shifu...
And of course, the 5 other disciples of Shifu...namely, Crane, Tigress, Praying Mantis, Viper, Monkey...
I laughed till my sides ached...and the man had to "shush" me cos I was laughing too loudly...
I giggled, I cheered, I shouted, I teared...I think I was noisier than the kids in the theatre.. ahha..
Very good animation. Very fee-good kinda of show.
Very real. Very believable.
Very good show.
Profound in some aspects if you look past the cartoon antics & the exaggerations...
I think you see a little part of Po & the 5 disciples in each of us.
They were personified to the best of the animators' abilities...
DreamWorks did a good job...:)
Big Thumbs Up.
Definitely in the ranks of Ratatouille which was produced by Pixar & Walt Disney and shown last year...
p/s: I particularly liked Master OooGway...and the way they portrayed him...
His sayings are so profound at times...haha lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment