Went to watch it last night.
It was a nice show...but not as nice as the serial itself..
There were some scenes or little ditties which were not "finished" and were just left hanging.
And well, Charlotte still irritates me haha..
The 2hr 20 mins was not justified too...kinda got draggy...
But of course, there's still the same friendship theme...
The same essence of love, both lost & found, which permeated the whole movie...
Sadness, hurt, anger and their counterparts: happiness, passion, forgiveness, healing, blah blah...appeared in well proportioned parts.
There were parts where I yawned...and parts where I felt just like them (sans the fashion statements though ahha).
I'm glad they brought back most of the people we saw in the series...
Anthony and the bald guy with the tinted glasses (forgot his name)..
A pity they did not bring back Aidan though...He was a really good man (wonder why Carrie dumped him back in the series)....
Steve looks visibly older than he was in the series...but he's still got his puppy-dog deameanour..
Mr Big still looks as delicious as he was in the series...
And the girls...they still look gooodd...Charlotte, or Kristin Davis in real life, put on a bit of weight though...
The clothes this time round are still nice, but not as nice as those in the series haha...
Maybe there wasn't enough time in 2.5hrs to make a big impact...
But they still managed to squeeze in 300 costume changes for all 4 ladies...a mean feat! Haha..
Ahboy was visobly bored...Oh well, presumably so for the MCPs out there...
I have a simple wish..if you could even call it a wish...
And that's to get my hands on the full set of Season 1 to 6 again...
And watch it all over again...
I think I watched Season 1-3 twice liao ahhaa
No comments:
Post a Comment