Saturday 630am Paris time. 1230pm SG time.
Je suis presque d’arriver. I am almost reaching…
Abit surreal. Abit tired. Didn’t really sleep much, maybe less than 6 hours? Kept waking up on and off….And 13 hrs in almost the same position is definitely doing no good to my neck/shoulder muscles and my knee joints! Haha..Tried to stretch abit else no good.
They served supper & breakfast. I’m not a fussy eater so I thought the fod was actually not bad…Watched 3 movies”Step Up 2 The Streets”, “27 Dresses” and a Korean one “For The Moment” depicting South Korea’s real life story of going into the handball finals in the 2004 Athens Olympics. Played some in-flight computer games as well.
Brushed my teeth just now with a sniffling little French toddler waiting outside the mini toilet. Think her Dad had the intention of changing her diaper and she was protesting in her own little way…
Pilot just announced weather is 16C. Sounds tolerable…hope it stays fair.
Lady on my right kinda friendly. Abit auntie. And err…divulged too much info. To the point that I know she’s a widower with 2 daughters aged 16 & 20. Stays in Yew Tee, works in Suzhou and has been doing so for the last 1.5 years. Has 3 sisters and I think she is upset about foreign students taking up places in the local universities hahaa….
Saturday 7am Paris time. 1pm SG time.
Just touched down.
The airport was amazingly warm. And was amazingly confusing. Took me 20 mins to find the taxi stand.
Cab 407 FPV 92.
En route to hotel...The uncle just snorted and spit a blog of goo into a plastic cup he pulled out from nowhere…hmm mm.
Saturday Afternoon...
Decouvrir. To discover.
So far, I’ve discovered that I’ve been “cheated”. The weather is hot. And I brought along a thick jacket good for withstanding 10C. I brought gloves just in case. And I have another trenchcoat-looking jacket. But it’s hot. Sun is scorching….wah lau eh!!!
I’ve discovered that Paris pigeons are fat. Well, compared to SG pigeons. Somehow they look more well-fed haha.
And I discovered a bunch of theatres 5 mins away from my hotel. Some host sex shows and or RA shows that kind of joint…hmmm mm..
There’s somehow a lot of Japanese restaurants near my hotel…
The bed in the room is excellent. The TV channels suck cos the only English channel is CNN. And I am having trouble logging into their wireless network….bleah…………
Saturday 7pm
Cham!! It’s 2am SG time…it’s 7pm here. And the sun is still up in the sky….the Parisians are just starting their night life…jialat…I can hear loud noisy music…
How to sleep like that?? Abit jet-lagged…
No comments:
Post a Comment