Sheesh. I am hopeless!!
I was a little upset when my full season of SATC grew legs and disappeared sometime back in 2006 I think..
Knowing how I never really got over the series...(Time doesn't heal all the time you know..)
The sweet sweet man got me a new set again from his trip to China last week!!
Haaa...and I'm watching it all over again! For the 3rd time!
I need help...I just watched 3 episodes...and I'm hankering for more...
I had withdrawal symptoms this afternoon in office.
Was thinking to myself..how nice if I could watch just one episode in the afternoon.
It'll probally be a magnificent healing potion for my otherwise drab soul in office...
And yes, I think I might be a Carrie.
Confident at times, Inferior at times.
Neurotic when left alone in my thoughts, Rational when being an aunt agony to friends.
But oh well, she has nice abs and a toned biceps...
I err........you get the drift...
Hope I don't dream of the 4 ladies tonight...
hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment