What is it with men and infidelity?
Is it something innate like what shoes and bags are to women?
15-20% of the guys I know (and I am not talking about acquaintances) were not faithful at some point in time or another. Be it with girlfriends or wives.
It doesn't seem like a high proportion when put into percentages. But I guess the reality hits when people you least expect are the ones calling you up and seeking a listening ear.
Some are flings, one-night stands which are oft regretted.
Some are slightly longer-lived but still short-lived.
Some are long-drawn infidelities.
And others are numerous and long-drawn infidelities...
Don't know if I am making any sense here but do men think with their other head more often than the ones on their shoulders?
Should I be alarmed at all?
I asked this before...and I guess I'll ask again...Where's the chastity in marriage?
And for those just in relationships...Where's the faith and loyalty gone?
Hmm mm...
But of course, I don't deny...women are also equally capable of betrayals...
6 comments:
hahaha. i blog about the same thing too. and u finally changed your template!
there's something wrong with this template..hmm..too bad I don't really know html..else can change some stuff here and there...
auntie. what u wan to change. i can 'enlighten' you a lil. =p
lol...if you notice,the section on the "Areas to Focus On" seems to break when you scroll up & down the page..hmm mm....
*blur*
in firefox everything looks the same on the right bar. haha!!
oh well...I'm on plain ol IE..mayb that's y haha...nvm lah.
Am not a tech person anyway..:)
See ya online tmr lil one...zzzz
Post a Comment