Friday, September 09, 2005

But when the time comes...

There are so many things
I come across daily
Which I wanna share with you
At the end of the day

But when the time comes
I forget all about it
Or am too tired to remember

There are other times
After I experience something
When I just wanna sms you
To share my joy or sadness

But when the time comes
I'm afraid of disturbing you
And that sms message remains purely in my mind

There are times too
When I am all ready, set, go
To hear you and speak to you
Just before I hit the sack

But when the time comes
It's an anti-climax cos you're a step ahead
And already snuggled up

There are instances
When I'm alone
I think of all which I wanna say to you
And all which I wanna blast at you

But when the time comes
Somehow all those words
Are beyond me
And my throat all but utters nothing

Argh. It's frustrating.
... ... ... ... ... ...

No comments: