Thursday, September 29, 2005

prince keleng & princess shell

Had a funny feeling this morning when I got up. Not any weird premonition or anything untoward. More like this feeling that hmm...today is a special day. Made myself sit down at my desk and I started counting the days off the calendar. Bingo.

It's our 500th day together!

Though abit sad that I did not get the chance to spend it with him. What a waste. Should have noted it down earlier...As I'm typing..the clock's ticking away.. our 500th day is gonna be over soon.

5 4 3 2 1....ok, it's officially our 501st day together already...

I made a promise to myself a few months back. Of what I will do on our 700th day. Gotta remember that.

He's out boozing with a bunch of friends now. Miss him alot suddenly. Alot. Just yearning for a reassuring hug and a kiss. Ones that will make me feel like even if the world crashes down on me, he'll be there to hold it up and protect me.

No comments: