Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2005's almost gone....so fast...

lesson 4 today..forgot to check whether there's an intermediate class after this class ends.
If so, think I'll take it up.

Kena whack by the teacher today. As in literally physically hit by a book.
Made me feel like I was back in primary school. Haha....but he did it out of playfulness lah..
Cos I was speaking to a friend in Chinese...right in front of him.. =D
Said I didn't give him "respect"...haha

And damn, our assignment this week is to go read a malay story book and tell him the gist of the story next week...xiao liao....
Got Mena to lend me her kid's story book...Haha told her..."the more pics there is, the merrier.." So I don't have to read and decipher so much..kekeke....

=========
Shiong Shiong..haa..tomorow night going for buffet din at Hyatt..Straits Kitchen with the WSH peeps..Friday with the ofc gals and Fri night will be able to check out Loof!! Woohoo!!
Looking forward to Friday...

As for Saturday...hmm....don't have plans yet...hmm...*scratch head*...
Come to think of it. Actually staying in ain't that bad an idea after all...
Have some quiet time at home and usher the new year in slowly, gracefully and peacefully...

=========
Wanted to bring Ahboy to Boulevard Mart for lunch today..but it was CLOSED.
Kinda disappointed...

No comments: