Watched Narnia yesterday.
Slightly disappointing. Nearly fell asleep in the first half of the show..was kinda draggy..
The only part I thought was nice was during the battle between good & evil.
Thought the White Witch's costumes & overall portrayal was good.
Had dinner with the rest at Blk 63 Kallang Bahru place. Simply cheap and good.
Shall go back there someday. $4.80 per dish, regardless of what the dish is...or something like that. haa...
=========
Freaking cold in office today.
The pregnant lady was complaining it was hot and blasted the air-con at 18C. Even though it was raining heavily outside...I literally went pale..haa..
Jen & HR were asking if I was ok cos I looked "bloodless".
I was huddled in a jacket, sipping milo with my teeth chattering away, whilst trying to type with frozen fingers...
Haha and I was sitting with my feet underneath my bum to keep them warm...
=========
Hmm...Kym & XL came back last night...she told me they managed to see snow in Nikko! :)
Lian's coming back tonight...wonder what goodies she'll bring back...
HB's coming back tomorrow afternoon...he still owes me dinner.
Ok, time to save up for my Japan trip too..hahah...shall make it 2 trips next year.
A short one and another which is farther away. If Japan doesn't work out, then Taiwan it shall be!
==========
Abit weird. There's suddenly a bunch of stray dogs downstairs of my block barking away.
I've never seen stray dogs around my area before at all..
About 3 or 4 of them. Mongrels, brown and black...
Still barking and yapping away...
==========
Holiday withdrawal...
But today was a busy day...
Hope tomorrow will be better with lian back haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment