Saturday, December 03, 2005

saturday & other thoughts...

Dragged myself to office today cos of ICP's new product launch...and discovered that no one was in the 35th floor office. Happily kena locked out. And all the props, sales kits were in there.
Pathetic, had to call people for help. Managed to get Jen who was at Parliament House...
So paiseh, she had to drive down to IP to pass me the key...

Haaa...but anyway..the launch was a subtle subtle subtle affair. Was like a flower vase at the reception to register those who had signed up to attend the seminar. Didn't have much for me to do after that so I ran off at 2-plus hehe...
Ah Kok's the best!!! :) Got my hint and released me...muahahaha....

Went Ahboy's place after that. Bought BK there, binged on it and well...
Both of us just became our alter-egos. Couch potatoes. Slouched in front of the TV and watched Cinderella Man.
Continued with The Longest Yard after that..but I simply CMI midway through and went to sleep haa...

============
Woohoo!!! It's really been awhile since I watched a full soccer match. But I did so today!!
Liverpool vs Wigan...Pool's ground....

BEST!!! You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Liverpool 3 - Wigan 0

But it could have been a 4-0, 5-0 or even a 6-0 match...

No comments: