I said: "Actually I'm feeling abit abit lost in life leh."
The stupid man said: "LOST is good!"
Yeah well. *Rolls Eyes* If you're talking about the drama series.
If only I had a magical compass. During times of uncertainty or when I'm at crossroads, I'll just whip it out and it'll point me in the correct direction.
I did not do up a resolution list for 2005. And in a way things became quite messed up.
Not entirely due to the lack of resolutions per se. But well, it kinda links lah.
Mentioned earlier that I'll do up a dreamboard for 2006.
Haven't had much time the past few days to do up one. Let alone to think of what I want to do and achieve in 2006. There's only a few days of 2005 left.
Think I'll blog less and ponder more.
hmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment