Grrrr.......Part I
Point #1
It doesn't mean that you own the pavement if you are pushing a pram with a bawling baby in it.
Point #2
It doesn't mean that you can roll that same pram over somebody else's toes without apologising or even acknowledging that person (whose face is cringing by the way).
Point #3
It also doesn't mean that you can terrorise other users of the pavement just because you are pushing that bloody pram with a bawling baby in it!!!
ARGH. Met a pavement bully whilst on the way home today.
Along the congested walkways and pavements of Tampines Interchange.
This lady, whose race I shall not reveal lest I be charged in court, was pushing a pram adorned with pretty pink finishes. She seemed intent on bulldozing through the crowd.
And the innocuous me just happened to be one of the suey ones to cross her path. Didn't realise she was coming my way before it was too late and she happily rolled over my left foot, without even batting an eyelid, without acknowledging my existence and without saying a simple word of sorry.
Bloody Toad.
Grrrr......
=============
Grrrr.......Part II
Hypocrite: one who puts on a mask and feigns himself to be what he is not.
There's a hypocrite in everyone of us I believe. It's just a matter of the degree of it and being hypocrital in a good way or bad way. I won't be shy to admit, I can be hypocrital at times too. Good or bad, I shan't comment too much haa...But I try to be as fair to others as much as possible...
There's someone in my office. Gets along well with everyone, well mostly. Laughs, jokes, buddy-buddy with them...yada yada...
Then turns to me and says: "You know what that XXX told me this morning? I can't believe she actually had the cheek to think (s)he's so great!" or says: "Wah Lau, that so-and-so, can't stand his/ her nonsense!"
Sighz...sometimes..I just wonder if behind my back, that colleague is saying something about me too?
Grrrrr....
No comments:
Post a Comment