BattleZone.
It's true man...
Reel life mirrors Real life. Vice Versa.
With the recent re-org, there's been lotsa new faces in the organisation. Lotsa assimilation which has to take place and lotsa friction caused as a result.
Battlefield. Find that sometimes I get unwillingly sucked into something without knowing it too. Though such instances are few and far in between.
I'm usually a spectator, standing by the sidelines watching & listening.
A gets pissed off with B. A tells on B to the boss & in the midst spills out other grievances about C. A also tattles on B & C to other colleagues. B gripes about A to the same bunch of colleagues. C goes to the boss to complain about B, D & E...so on and so forth...
It's like I'm watching a Chinese drama unfold.
Haa...
============
Blink of an Eye...
There's only 16 days of 2005 left. hmm..more like 15.5 days left?
Sad to say that I've not achieved much this year.
Perhaps I shall take the advice of Benjamin Cheng, the soft skills trainer & do up a dream board for next year.
A simple dreamboard listing out what I wanna aim for or achieve next year.
=============
BullSh*t
Haa...been a long time since I tokked so much cock & rattled so many expletives & laughed like a hyena & was a total nutcase...all without the influence of alcohol. It was just me & my loosely-wired brain.
Was bored on Wenesday night after Malay class & was looking for kakis to have supper with. Called Dan but forgot he was in OZ. PQ ain't in the mood cos she was tired...and the list goes on.
Ended up alone at home chatting with HB. Haa...truckloads of bullsh*t were emptied in the conversation...
Felt good to just relak-jack & let my tongue go loose...cos my tongue's usually uptight?
=============
BONUS!!!!
Wheeeee!!!!!! Got my payslip on Wednesday afternoon from my HR!
Muahahah... v(' ',)v
No comments:
Post a Comment