Sunday, December 18, 2005

SUNDAY: The end of the week or The start of the week?

Woke up at 9am this morning. Been ages since I woke so early on a Sunday morn.
Think the last I did so was more than a year ago. Today's morning weather was nice.
Cool & crisp. Just after the rain. With a tinge of wistfulness in the air.

After washing up, I just stood by the kitchen window & thought about things. Nothing much in particular.
Perhaps it was cos I woke up feeling moody.

But I was motivated in a way to clear/clean my desk & scrub my floor...not wipe hor, SCRUB.
And I was blasting music in the room.
Feels good to be able to sing along to the music & scream at the top of your lungs.
Songs like Jay's "Jie Kou", "Shan Hu Hai", "Ge Qian"... ...
Songs like Tao Zhe's "Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta", "Jiu Shi Ai Ni", "Melody"... ...
Guess it helped release pent-up energy? Cos things felt better after that...

When bro came, he brought along Madonna's CD...lagi best. Her latest "Confessions on the Dance Floor".
And the both of us camped out in my room for awhile listening to her songs and haha..."dancing" to it...so much for sibling bonding... =D
A 30 yr-old father of 1 and a 25 yr-old..dancing in a room together... haa aa..

Next week'll be a busy week again. Last minute gifts to grab.
HB will be going to Krabi on Wednesday for his rock-climbing session, with Ben & Suzanne. Shiok.
For 10 days..so many people going overseas for their xmas. Lian, chiewz, kym & xl too.

No comments: