Lemme see...what did I do on Friday?
Met up with Ahboy and went to Orchard...I've not seen the new foodcourt at Wisma Atria yet so thought we could go there and look see look see and maybe grab a bite if possible. Bad bad mistake.
The bloody place was jam-packed with people.
Big, small, tall, short, fat, thin, adults, kids, old, young...you name it. Super frustrating...
And to borrow a quote from Lydia's email signature...those faces ended up just being "apparitions in a crowd"...blurred images. I was groggy and felt kinda claustrophobic...
Not a very nice experience there. Plus, the bak chor mee I ordered tasted like rubber.
But I think the concept of the place is pretty good. Decor and everything, with pushcarts selling drinks and other snacks. Just that the crowds spoilt the nice side of it.
============
Think my energy level has ebbed alot compared to pre-op days.
Previously when it was TGIF, I'll be uber happy...looking forward to the weekend and all.
Now, by the time Friday arrives, I'm still happy cos it's the weekend. But I'll be pretty shacked out too...haa...
============
Whee, got my Levi's yesterday at the Taka branch!! :)))
Ended up with 599 instead of the SquareCut...but think I got the wrong size...hmm...
Extra material at the crotch area...hmm...???
No comments:
Post a Comment