Kinda plain and simple transition into Xmas..
Went Uncle David's place then popped by Robertson Quay Htl to hang out with Ling & gang for awhile.
In fact. feeling kinda low.
Just read a dear friend's blog. Tearing.
I can understand the frustration. And I raise my hands up.
I am guilty of not putting in more effort to maintain the relationship.
Tiredness, busy-ness just seem perfect excuses for us all. I am no exception.
Priorities change, people change, dynamics change.
It's the exact situation I faced when I was organising the uni gathering a few months back.
The frustration of when you are trying your best to organise something and no one gives a damn about it. Or when everyones takes you for granted.
Except that the tables are turned now. And I am the guilty party.
]And in a way, it feels fucking shitty when you know you have hurt your friend's feelings.
A friend who has been by your side for the last decade and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment