Friday night was a barrel of fun.
Am glad Win & I organised the gathering with some other colleagues.
Lemme see...Ah San & wife was there, Serene Chia & daughter, Ah Kok, Chloe & Jenice, Lawrence Tan, Chia Beh Beh, Lian & me!
11 pax, quite a good turn out...gorged ourselves at TianTian..
And in the end, after that...me, the non-KTV goer...was dragged to Party World (the Shenton branch) by CBB and Lian...haa...Kok & Lawrence joined us too...
So paiseh, haha...the kantang me couldn't read the words on the karaoke videos...
Tried my best to sing some songs but couldn't keep up.
By the time I figured out what the word was, the song's moved onto the next line liao..haha..
Also taught Uncle Kok how to play 5-10...hahah...me, CBB & him were playing. =)) haha, ended up the uncle was enjoying himself so much...kakaka...was also playing the "scissors-paper-stone, point-up-down-left-right" game...haha, couldn't come up with a better naming.
By the time I got home, I was spent.
Showered and just collapsed on the bed.
2 comments:
how did you tahan the "afterscent".
nearly killed me and jenice!!!
Cos at the KTV, the smoke overwhelmed the Tian Tian smell even more!
Post a Comment