Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pelajaraan Tiga dan Kerja

Lesson Number 3 today.

Kaozz!! Sibei paiseh..haa..
The homework which I handed in the second lesson had so many mistakes that it was "displayed" out on the whiteboard for discussion & mutual learning...=p
Think the teacher screamed out my name one too many times today...HEH HEH...
Must have seemed like I had nothing between my ears...

Time to stock up on gingo biloba to boost the brain man..

=========
It's weird sometimes.
When you're free, you're really free. Not even a fly comes to disturb you.
When you're busy, you're really busy. All things come together and vie for your time.

Today just happened to be a busy day such that I skipped the Grp Pub Meeting at OMB.
Whoops. Small fry like LHUB always skip the monthly meetings whilst the big ones always turn up.
Darn, doesn't reflect well on us.

==========
After going one big round, rental is back on my plate. Think bro Lawrence is overwhelmed with other stuff.
Jen spoke to me just now to cover him.
My scope's really cross-functional now. Marketing, Events, Customer Service, Rental...

No comments: