Do we always have to answer to others? I don't think so.
A colleague has said that my mood swings are quite apparent recently. Asked me to control...well...I was pissed and frustrated cos of work...and my take is...as long as I'm not throwing tantrums or throwing/slamming things around, I don't see why I should put a cap my emotions.
I am not disturbing anyone am I? I'm just sitting quietly in my own corner doing my stuff...And unlike some others, I don't start screaming around in office. Period.
I admit I am a person who finds it hard to mask her emotions. If I 'm happy, I'm happy. If I'm sad, I'm sad. If I'm pissed, I'm pissed. There you have it, it's written all over my face. Like it or not...well...that's me...
XP shared this with me...at the end of the day, he throws all his unhappy thoughts/images into the rubbish bin and chucks it one side...
Enigma shared this with me...At the end of hte day, I die. When I wake in the morn, I am reborn...(Mahatma Ghandi said this...)
How do you cast aside your emotional baggage at the end of each day?
Care to enlighten me? hmm.....
===========
Contrary to what some people think.
I am a melancholic person prone to ocassional bouts of whackiness....
Rather than a cheerful girl prone to occassional bouts of melancholia....
haha.....
===========
Why are the English papers and Chinese papers so different from each other?
English paper = stoic, plain....so serious....
Chinese paper = colourful with happy colours like fuschia, cyan, lime green, yellow...
No comments:
Post a Comment