Monday, May 08, 2006

i dun wanna grow up...

Slow reaction to post this up...

Had beer at IP's 8th floor carpark again last Friday...this time round, just me, lian & Andy...
He seems subdued...something weighing down on him...hope that mini chill out tok cock session did him some good..

Must remember to get the pics from Lian..

Haa...think it's becoming a weekly ritual already...We still have 5 cans left over form the previous two sessions...this week seems like a good time..pity Ah San's not around..
Wonder how he is in Vegas...

==========
Woohoo! Ah Kok sent me home today..that goondu hhaa...
Sent me home then went back to his place all the way in Bishan..
Said he wanted to accumulate his mileage so he can go for his car servicing...haha...


Abit dark..but still can see la hor? =))
His new 1.5 lit Honda Airwave...black colour...cute and compact...
Not bad I quite like it...hmm...
shit....is my mouth always that big???






==========
There will always be a point in time when things go awry and you slip and slide and fall...
There are other times when you feel yourself falling but don't know why...
And there are other times when you just let yourself fall...
And there are yet other times when you have fallen but don't know it yet...

Blimey. I don't know what shit I'm blabbering. Argh...

So many things on my mind...Have to go arrange Mother's Day dinner..have to go arrange outing...have to submit report...have to chase vendor for my materials...have to go run my own errands..have to go buy my own stuff..have to...have to...have to...

It's official. I am full of nonsense.
I feel like a 16 yr old trapped in a 26 yr old's body.
I don't wanna grow up.

My thoughts cannot flow properly. They come fleetingly, touch and go, touch and go.
By the time my brain processes it into verbalised form, the thought disappears within that nano-second and my tongue gets tied...

Happens all the time...
To the point when I get frustrated at myself for not being able to voice out my thoughts...
To put it crudely....Chui Tat Lan. Chui Tat Dua Lan..

==========
Purpleskies...you said my vocab's good? Kaozz...think twice baby..haha..
I should be the one saying that to you..=) Still recall a quiz you did previously...something about profession and what's your calling in life... You were a LINGUIST leh..haa

Rad your post on James and felt a tad bit sad...don't know why...Just felt kinda down after reading it...
But I like your analogy on the driving bit...

==========
Thursday MOS...Anybody?

Might be popping by with some colleagues...okok..virgin trip there for most of us...
Not keen to cheong or what...
More like a "Hey! Let's go there so we can say we've been there!" kinda thing hahhaa....

I'd rather drink and chat the night away at a less noisy pub..

==========
Meetings galore...I spent 3/4 of the day attending meetings.
Rampant syndrome eversince Guin came on board with us...
AAAAHHHHHHH.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got at least one to two meetings everyday from last week till next week...

Nabeh!!! Where got time to do other constructive work if all I do is to be stuck in meetings?

ok, enough of kao-behing..haha..think Guin is quite jialat too...have to be in meetings, have to plan and worse still, have to oversee our work...the work of the 3 of us.....
Take my hat off her...

========
I am looking forward to Friday...gonna have fun with Ahboy...
haha...*winkz*

========
ok, have to go dry my hair and then hit the sack...

It's 12 already...and my hair is still dripping...

No comments: