Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pollling? Election? yawnzzz....

6th May 2006.
My virgin time voting. Polling ticket number was 3753.
And Mum actually went to buy 4D based on this number...kaozz...the lengths some people go to..
Haha...

=========
Had dinner with him at Mr Bean's..
Yum Yum..been quite awhile since I last munched there..
Food was good...but service was kinda cock..

=========
Farrer Park Sports Challenge.
27-28 May 2006.
http://www.gener8sports.com/farrerpark/
My virgin time taking part in such an event.

Tag team with Adrian. haha...in the event that needs minimal effort compared to the individual event.
Am gonna swim 400m and he's gonna run 4.3km...
For the fun and thrill of it...=)

Taz, if you're reading this, keen to join? hehe....

=========
Heard a sound clip that day in office...a spoof on the John Gomez fiasco..
Damn farnee...I think it's currently still making its way around...haha...

"Sorry not enough!! You must explain!!"
"You didn't tell me! Yes I did. No you didn't. Yes I did. No you didn't. Ok, let me show you my CCTV camera."

hehehe....

=========
Things have changed again..
There's been a shift again..
Something feels abit weird at times..but at other times, it's okay..
Hmm..I don't like this fleeting feeling.

Wonder how things will go as the days go by...
Transitions...Adjustments....Adaptations...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa...i will not join becos
1st...i cannot swim that long
2nd...the run too short for me..

heee