Woke up this morn around 8am cos Adrian popped by the house to pass something to mum/dad. Quite shack so went back to sleep after opening the door for him...
And then slept till 11-plus..when I got up with a heavy heart..
Had a bad dream..I wouldn't call it a nightmare per se...but well..it was an unhappy scenario in the dream...
Ahboy was in it...Gail too..and this mysterious woman by the name of Serene Wong whom I do not know at all.
Ok, for those in the know...it's definitely not the accountant who left the company just a few weeks ago.
This Serene Wong in the dream...has short hair, is quite chio...and well..caused me alot, alot, alot of unhappiness in the dream...unhappiness and sadness and hurt.
Kns...a ficticious character, yet she's able to cause me so much hurt in the dream and tousle up my real life emotions too...grrrr...
The dream was so vivid and seemed so real...
So much so that even after I woke, I was still feeling very sad...
Still remember Gail in the dream..She didn't appear in person..but rather through MSN..
I was online and noticed that her nick was "How can a boy-boy do this to his girl-girl?". Cheesy hor?? The mind works wonders haha...
And she was telling me via MSN in the drema that she was gonna migrate to Australia...
=============
Anyway..haven't been feeling good emotionally this past week...
Popped by Guan Yin temple in the afternoon for some simple prayers...
Kena burnt slightly on the right hand by an over-zealous auntie wielding burning joss sticks...
She was jostling for space with me at the urn where we place the joss sticks after our prayers...kaozz...I think she literally elbowed her way through the crowd...
Same thing happened at the Indian temple next door...was reachig out to place my joss sticks into the urn and then another kan cheong spider auntie accidentally poked my hand with her joss sticks...
I kinda smelt abit "chao tah" afterwards...bag also had a few smudges of ash on it...bleah....
2 comments:
indian temple? chinese temple? what u doing @ two temples?? :|
haha the indian temple is the one next to Guan Yin lor...started going there after my aunt said is good to get their blessings cos my doc's an indian eurasian...
Post a Comment