ok, we are finally dragging our butts to go watch Da Vinci Code this Saturday.
At PictureHouse!
Woohoo!
haa....
=======
"So short can also give up?" Someone asked incredulously.
"Like that you also cannot? You no stamina meh?" Another said with wide eyes.
Knn, yah, I'm a quitter lor...
I gave up halfway...
I am a loser lor...
And as a matter of fact, yah, I don't have stamina lor.....................................................
Happy???????????????????????
Fucked up.
Enough to get me upset all over again.
=======
I am a dreamer.
I like to snoop into my own little fantasy world.
Where I can be myself and what I hope to be.
Where the air is fresher.
Where the grass is greener.
Where the sky is blue-er.
And where the trees are taller.
Escapist? Self-deluder?
It just feels good to hide away...
It just feels good to imagine things...
And fantasise...
Castle in the clouds....
=========
Some people just have a lack of social skills.
Period.
You step on my toes.
Fine, I'll give you a wide berth the next time round.
No comments:
Post a Comment