Wednesday, May 10, 2006

it's errrrr.....wednesday!!

Waiting for ahboy's call...but am already half asleep...

Not been sleeping enough...damn, tomorrow is a day full of meetings..with the 1st one at 9am in the morning...argh...followed by hmm...1030...then break for lunch..then 2pm...

Kinda feeling bogged down by the damn HRM ad.
Deadline has been way overdue and mgt still can't decide whethe rthe proposed concept's ok or not...and the agency also still can't get the right image for the ad.
AAAHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! >:(

Been stuck in alot of such situations for the past few weeks, especially the past week and the current and from what I see, for the next few weeks too.
There's 2 more overdue artworks for 2 more upcoming ads...It's sickening having a feeling where you think your head's gonna be on the chopping board anytime...

==========
Did I mention I hate ISO?
And writing papers & reports on processes and churning up documentations?


==========
Am looking forward to the Duckie gals gathering again...22nd May..
Gonna get lotsa updates...hmm...from what I've heard so far..

Ee Hong...getting married next Feb...gotten a flat in Sembawang already..
Tricia..just joined singlehood...broke up with bf of 6 years...sigh...after she waited for 2 years for him to come back from Aust...then things just didn't seem to be alright...

Hmm..think there shouldn't be any mroe major shocking news...
Wonder where we're gonna munch at..?

==========
Did I mention I hate ISO?
And writing papers & reports on processes and churning up documentations?

==========
MOS tmr night! wheee....
hahaa....finally...after such a long long long wait to go take a look at the place...
Next stop...either Mdm Wong or Momo...

==========
Did I mention I hate ISO?
And writing papers & reports on processes and churning up documentations?

Did I mention I hate ISO?
And writing papers & reports on processes and churning up documentations?

Did I mention I hate ISO?
And writing papers & reports on processes and churning up documentations?


Ok, think I got my point across

Did I mention I hate ISO?
And writing papers & reports on processes and churning up documentations?


==========
Was talking to Eric online last night...that bugger's going to KL to take part in a running competition!!!
Piangzz..ahahha....
Think he's taking part in the REAL run in the later half of this year and July's OSIM triathlon...

And well..hehe...we are both combining powers to psycho ahboy to take part in the OSIM thingy...kekkek...hope we succeed...!!

==========
Thik it's a good idea to park myself in bed first while waiting for his call....
zzzzzz....
till here.....

No comments: