Sunday, August 05, 2007

ladybug rattles

after some...

pinches...
squeezes...
massages...
proddings...
latherings...
and some persuasive skills...

I am now $600 poorer...

Hate it when I get so easily persuaded...

Facial package..
bleah!! hahaa.

Time to save again...

======
career..
health..
face..

priorities for the moment.

======
was watching a programme for expectant mothers on channel 8 just now.
pretty interesting & informative..not that i need it now lah.. haa...

but it's still good to have some general knowledge...
erm..right?

======
it's so leychey now to do I-banking...

so many security devices...

3 banks = 3 security devices...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bao bei yi bu yi bu lai..

so tempted to have a baby now la..

*woohoo*

sardonica said...

haha..getting old liao mah...maternal instincts kicking in..LOL~!!

Anonymous said...

aiyox.. how old can u be..? 1980 right? not old lahx.. =X anyway.. sucha shows makes me wanna have a baby as well.. *winks*