Sunday, August 19, 2007

yawn..just woke!

Requests for more pics...haha...but sorry lah..me not a pics person leh..
haha..plus I am not one to tote my camera around 100% of the time.. aha...

Maybe I should start doing so hor? Then I can post more pics whether with me in it or not...haha

;p

=========
Xiao Bai,

If you're feeling sad & blue..
If you're feeling lonely & small..
If you're feeling

You know there's an auntie (chio one actually heh!) somewhere out there..
With a pair of listening ears..
A nice (though bony) pair of shoulders..
And of course a LOVELY smile...

Available for you...

Haa hahahhaa....hugzzz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tsk tsk*

am not suppose to cry de... how dare u force the tears out of me again..? =.=

anyway.. really really... xie xie ni.. i dun even know why am i feeling so sad n blue lately..

arrrrrr.... knowing that little small me has *self-proclaim chio* auntie who's always there for me is more than enough le.

n YES..MORE PICX!! i wanna see u in the little black dress.. =X