Trust..
Hard to build up..
Easy to shatter..
=========
It's a little sad.
Alone at home on a Saturday night. No loved ones with me.
Cooked own lunch, own dinner.
Visited gran for about 2 hours this afternoon. Spent the time there bonding with Auntie Molly (also known as my Ah Gor) as well...
Settled some bills, bought some toiletries after the visit..
Am now trying to clear some work. But I think as you can see, I am not achieving much..LOL..
=========
Clause 1
The next person(s) who ask(s) me, in whichever method, form or context whatsoever, whether in verbal, written, or electronic form, which date or day my ROM will be on, which date or day my wedding dinner will be on, and/or whether I have made any preparations of any sort for anything and everything remotely related to the union of me and waimun, will get it big time, where big time refers to any outburst of any sort and language, whether in verbal, written or electronic form, of which the source is from me.
Exclusions
Existing colleagues are excluded from the clause above for reasons that they do not possess adequate information about me to know what to ask and what not to ask. Parents are excluded from the clause above for reasons that they delivered me into this world and god has decreed that thou shalt not hurt or defy your makers and should respect and love them.
Inclusions
All other person(s) not mentioned specifically in the aforementioned exclusion clause will be bound by Clause 1.
Terms of Agreement
I will endeavour to publish these clauses on the web and from the time that the information is available on the web, the aforementioned conditions are deemed to have taken legal effect and will be binding and effective on anybody and everybody I know, which the exception of those mentioned in the exclusion clause above. I shall have the right to amend the above terms at any time from time to time whatsoever, without prior notice give. Any amendments made to the terms will be published on the web and will supercede any prior versions and will be deemed to be legal and effective from the moment it is on the web.
=========
Ah crap....Do I sound like a civil servant now?
Statements above are what I need to read through frequently in the course of my work...Of course, what I wrote above is super amateurish and boliao...
More like a feeble attempt to sound "legal-ish".
Try reading 30 pages of such sentences and paragraphs in the actual legal terms and language...
Gosh...it numbs the brain man ahha...
And well in short...to summarise the above boliao stuff...
Bugger off...don't ask me anymore when my wedding will be, when my ROM will be and/or whether I've made any preparations for them. Bleah.
No comments:
Post a Comment