Monday, October 01, 2007

wheeee!!!!!

My interview with the weekly publication The Edge is out!!
hahah...cheap thrill perhaps but but but!! Hey!
It's the first time ever that I am quoted in a publication widely read by CEOs & other high level people...

*beams*

For those of you who read this publication...Check out pages 20-22 about the Gen Y working executives...Hee...it's listed there as Michelle Sng, a Gen Y-er who works at Achieve...

Well um, sad to say, at the time of the publication's release that is technically not a true fact anymore... ahhaha...
More like a Gen Y-er who WORKED at Achieve.. hahaha.....

And oh gosh, of all people, Candy was the one who SMS-ed me in the morning to tell me about the article...
I was like ah?? Candy???
She reads The Edge one meh??? Simply can't imagine haha...=p

=======
Time flies babe...2008 is almost here!

Chloe's SMS reply to me...How true how true...
I initially told her..."Eh, gosh, I have left LHUB for close to 5 months liao leh! So fast!"

Seems the older you get, the faster time flies...
The older you get, the more blurry each chapter of your life becomes.. haha...

And now come to think of it...Glenn has left LHUB for more than a year!! hahaa...

=========
I am getting nostalgic and sentimental again...

Maybe cos I am in my birthday month liao...Yet another cycle begins...yet another year has passed...yet another candle added to my cake...yet more lines added to the corners of my eyes...So fast...too fast...

And damn, when will people stop asking me this question: "So when are you getting married??"

Mum is asking, aunts & uncles are asking. Even Adrian & Mei are asking...they have stopped cos I gave them irritated looks each time they ask.
Friends are asking. Hell, even when they drop me Friendster messages, that's what they ask??!!

Bleah...I also want to get married..but flat not ready then how???
Stop asking me okay...*exasperated*... ahhaa....

=========
Shit, ok..845 liao.
Need to go bathe..then watch the 9pm show....woohoo!!

Chen Han Wei..Old liao but still cool~!! haha...
15 years ago I watched his show...15 years later I am still watching his shows.. ahhaa...

No comments: