Saturday, October 13, 2007

more blahs...

It does get unnerving when you're surrounded by
- scholars
- people with Masters
- poeple on the Honours roll
- people who have studied overseas, some in ivy league universities
- people who have been in stat boards for ages they can flatten you with their depth of knowledge

oh well.... =(
haha...i feel small sometimes..I just clam up or I get tongue-tied...

=========
Not gone for facial for close to 2 months liao...oppss....

=========
As you can see...I am not trying very hard to work..

=========
Facebook...am on it...
But am finding it not quite um....interesting as I'd thought...

ok lah...you can smack, poke, bitch-slap, throw a fish, throw a sheep, give a beer virtually to someone on your list...
But um...so?

Hmm mm...Thought it was an age thing...but when I see 30-somethings happily playing with Facebook...I retracted that thought...
Maybe it's just me... haha.
I'm boring..

No comments: