My tolerance for alcohol is diminishing haha..
I think I can hold my liquor average-ly..(is there such a word??) haha..
But my stomach can't anymore...
New colleagues & I were having red wine in office after work...
2-3 glasses...the wine was disappointing though haa....
Popped by Velvet after that...not Velvet Dragon..Velvet Underground...=)
My citibank card was put to good use...free entry for citibank card holders before 12am...heh.
Took a few more glasses of drink..was ok..high but ok...
Got home..and my stomach gave...
Slept, got up witha splitting headache and my stomach gave again...twice...
Was trying to retch silently in the loo...
When you have an observant mom, you'll learn how to do things discreetly too.. haha..essential "survival" skills... aha...
Popped a pill before I had my lunch..best thing was...kaozz...she cooked laksa yesterday...super spicy...I thought I couldn't make it to finish the bowl she plopped in front of me...
Bopian..kept a straight face and took it real slowly ahha...
Managed to survive the lunch...and well..things got better after that.. haha..
Guess I lacked discipline again...
Having fun at the expense of my stomach..no go no go...
==========
School was super boring yesterday...French Grammar really sucks man.. ahha..
In the English language...the past is the past...and you just use the past tense...
Piangzz French has the recent past, the past past and the very long ago past...
Har? How do we know when to use what?? we lamented to the Bruno our teacher...
You have to feel the language and you will know in time to come...I give you about one year to know it at the tip of your fingertips...Bruno replied, smiling all the while..
*Groans* was the reply he got from the whole class...
There was a VCD, DVD vendor in school yesterday..and they were selling it real cheap!!!
$2 for a VCD, $4 to $10 for a DVD...
Bought 3 French movies and 1 jap movie...for a total of $16 bucks.. haha
The good English movies were all snapped up liao by the time I went down to have a look..
No class next Saturday cos it's Hari Raya...Parents not around as well...
But Ahboy has a wedding to go to....bleah...
No comments:
Post a Comment