I wonder how som epeople can pack so many things into their life..
Work, bf, friends, language classes, music lessons, gym, yoga...
How ah?
I dun get it how come they have so much energy...Hmm...
==========
I stopped by a pet shop in suntec this evening...
I was standing at the glass window..feeling like a small child...
Staring at the cages of hamsters sleeping...one piled on top of another...
All breathing in a syncopated motion..
So small..so furry...so CUTE!!!
Wonder if I should get a pair...
It's been a year since Hammie has passed on..
Wonder if I can commit to having to take care of hamsters again...it'll be a committment for 2.5 to 3 years at least... haa..
Somemore shifting house end next year.. hmm mm...
==========
It was so nice talking to Celia this afternoon.. haha...mostly about her health and her wedding...
She's a pseudo jet-setter now..
From SG to Manila to Beijing to Jakarta..shuttling between these cities or to whatever place her hubby has an on-going project...
A few weeks here, a few months there...gosh..she's seeing the world...and being a tai-tai at home haha...
She'll be back in early December...Catch-up time hopefully...=)
Made a pact to wear T-shirt and shorts and "chill-out" at one of the kopitiams in between my place and her hubby's parents place.. haha...
I miss her entertaining me during work..
=======
monday blues..
air-con brooke down last night...started leaking water...
Imagine wiping your table and floor at 230am in the morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment