Which means...17th October, 2007.
A year older...a year wiser?
I am officially in my late 20s liao..3 years more and I'll hit the big 3.. haa..
Sure doesn't feel like it..
The usual people, the usual well-wishers...Was touched that Gurmit SMSed me from Australia.. hhaa..
My new colleagues treated me to a bday lunch at NYDC...Gosh, the waitress there even gave me a red balloon.. haha...I had an oreo cheesecake for my birthday cake...
Think it's the tradition amongst this clique to go to NYDC for bithday celebrations...haa..
Dinner was at Waraku with Glenn, Chloe, Jenice, See Soon & Devin...Loads of laughter..one of those rare times where you laught till you can't stop...till you feel yourself turning red and hot.. haha..
Then there was a cake too...haha a sqaure cake..choc cream coating all the sides...and with a cookie monster right smack on the top of the cake... haha..
Lazy to post pics now...will do so later..=)
Year after year passes by so quickly...I look behind me and all I see is an blurred incoherent mass of things...from last october till now...lemme see...
3 jobs. events. projects. liasing with vendors. arguments. laughter. tears. friends. sec sch gatherings. lhub gatherings. bitching. gossipping. chats. food gatherings. alcohol. ice cold beer. uni friends. blogging. quarrels. sadness. frustrations. pure joy. simple happiness. skepticism. disappointment. growth. learnings. travels. jogging. swimming. french. stagnation. listening ears. aunt agony periods. new experiences. fears. hopes. dreams. expectations. stress. warmth. coldness. comprehensions. times of not understanding. sickness. reflections. good health. cheonging. sms-ing. lots and lots of msn-ing. shopping. reading. financial evaluations. frankness. solitude. cooking. hypocrisy. adjustments. transitions. shifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment