Tuesday, October 16, 2007

xmas is coming....woot!

Gran has been in CGH for about 1.5 weeks already.
Received news this afternoon of a lump in her abdominal area...sent her for scan..
Went down after work again...Just got home not long ago..

Don't know the results yet..,might need to go for op. Don't know what the lump is about too...

It might morbid and maybe a little pessimistic.
But you know...um..am mentally preparing for a not-so-good scenario first..
Anything more than that is a bonus and a relief..

=========
A friend SMS-ed me just now...

"I was in class...I was thinking of BJs and suddenly I found my thumb somewhere halfway in my mouth..."

Piangzz..how timely...it was kinda sombre and serious in the hospital ward..and suddenly this thing came it...
Had to practice my self control again man...stomach muscles stretched to the max...
Tried so hard to contain my laughter haha...

=========
I was so cold in office today. I was shivering...a cardigan and a jacket just wasn't enough..
I didn't have anything else already...
Am gonna bring 2 shawls to office tomorrow to act as blankets...

Why do building managements make central aircons so bloody cold???

=========
Ok, my mini stress buster for the day....
Facebook..bleah.. haha...

then again, don't think it helps alot...
still feeling emo...

oh well, am mentally weaker...

No comments: