Wednesday, October 17, 2007

updates.....

Granny has internal bleeding..I got a shock when I heard this piece of news this afternoon.
But apparently, it's much more a controllable issue than if the lumop in her abdomen is a tumour...

So it's a not so good news...but it's still a bette rnews than if it were a tumour...

She's put on medication now to stop the bleeding..and to get a better blood flow through the body...back on solid food now too...
And good news is, she doesn't have to go for any operation whatsoever...

Dad said she looks much better today and can find the strength and energy to talk to them when they were at the hospital..

=========
I scolded a bunch of kids yesterday when I was visiting gran.
Irritated me too much..Chinese kids creating a din. No parents around.

First time I've ever done such a thing. And man, it felt good. hahah...
But the thing is...it made me feel "auntie" too.. ahha...LOL....

=========
An analysis was done on the episode I had on Saturday night..
And in conclusion...it was a panic attack...of which the causes are unknown...

All the symptoms were there..
- heart beating faster
- feeling of intense fear
- feeling of losing control
- feeling of "going crazy"
- feeling of being a little disoriented

piangzz...what's happening?

*relax relax* *breathe in, breath out*
*think positive happy thoughts*

No comments: