Thursday, October 20, 2005

anecdotal instances...

some anecdotes from the past week or so...

===========
saturday when HB, Mao n Seng were around...cun remember what exactly we were talking about when i pointe my middle finger at him in jest...hahha...and they subsequently made a comment...that they are confident that I am well on the road to recovery...cos I can still curse n swear n point middle finger..haha.....

and you know what? ahboy sgrees wholeheartedly....haha...he said the exact same thing to my brother adrian, kel & ling...

===========
some patients asked me :"eh, u kena accident ah??" ...."choi choi choi!!!" i would tell them...i told mum..."damn it..means my face really looks like kena bang wall for people to ask me such a question..."

===========
There was a time after I just woke from the op...the anesthetist asked me a question: "Michelle! What's your name?" I remember thinking to myself...."duh...*rolls eyes*...you just called me by my name and now u're asking me what my name is?????"

===========
When one of the nurses were shaving me down there...she suddenly gave a shriek and screamed out to the other nurses: "Aiyoh! Jialat! I cut her!" yeah...she gave me a small cut man....should have just grabbed her by the shoulders and shouted "OUCH!!!!"...hahaha....

No comments: