fucking hell.. went to bed at around 1am last night...but couldn't get to sleep at all...and the most frustrating thing is that I can't toss and turn like last time cos I can't lie on my right side where the wound is..I can either be only on my stomach, my back or my left side...
So for more than 2 hours, I was awake...listening to the mild droning of my air-con and my mind was still busy thinking of weird things like...
1. cheetahs, cougars, panthers, pumas, lions...whatever you can name in the big cats family...I attribute this to the fact that I was watching National Geographic earlier in the night...
2. what is love? and what does it entail?
3. how I almost let slip in front of Jen that I was flipping through Recruit regularly...
4. the dumb email...and the possible repercussions it might have caused..
5. Creation's teriyaki chicken meatball pasta and their brownie...
I checked my clock incessantly..1am morphed into 2am and then to 3am...I think it was till 3-plus that I finally found my way to the gates of slumberland...tmd...slept till mid-day again..what an unhealthy lifestyle...argh..
============
I seriously miss bitching... whether it be the insane childish bitching during uni days with chiewz or the office bitching with the other girls...Damn...and somehow all I wanna do now is to hurl curses and cuss my heart out...
crude, crass and banal...guess that's just me...but the least is that I don't hide or pretend to be what I ain't..what you see is what you get...silliness, wittiness, sincerity et al...
No comments:
Post a Comment