Great. Just quarelled with her again. Doesn't she understand the word NO??????? wtf. I said no to the piece of fish cos I was already done with my dinner. She insisted and dropped the piece of pomfret unceremoniusly on my empty plate and growled : "Finish it."
I mean seriously. What's the point of doing such a thing?? If I'm full, I'm full. If I'm done, I'm done. What's the point of forcing that bloody piece of fish down my throat????
I got up with my plate and walked towards the sink with the intention of stuffing that thing into my mouth midway through my route. Then she accused me of wanting to throw it away into the dustbin. Please lah, come on. Grow up can? At age 55, I think you can be capable of better thought processes.
God damn fucked up day. I can't help tearing. I find my own home stifling to the point of constriction.
==============
Ally gave me a buzz this morning to ask about how I'm doing...nice knowing you have people who care about you...
==============
Just received a call from ahboy...he just got off work...going for his dinner soon...his call brought me some joy...it's short-lived though cos I'm back to my grouchy self..
Am wondering if I should just hibernate in my room forever..The thought of having my own abode seems so juicy right now...piteous though cos I ain't have the financial means to do so...YET
No comments:
Post a Comment