The naggy me has been muttering on and on about having time on my hands...yeah..the synapses of the brain works wonders at times...hell, I'm even thinking about things like marriage..and having my own abode with my loved one...
to put it simply..think I'm ready for that lifelong committment called marriage...shared my thoughts with Jason over MSN just now and he laughed at me..said I'm getting desperate to "tie" my man down...nabei...does it always amount to such a viewpoint if a girl says she's ready for marriage?? Does it always amount to "enslaving" the other party?
I dunno...just that I'm having those "I wanna spend the rest of my lilfe with you", "I wanna build a love nest with you" and "I wanna bear you children" kind of feelings...mushy, icky and god-damn dramatic...but yet oh-so-true..
Well whatever...not entirely sure what these thoughts translate to...and anyway..guess it ain't the right time now too??
Hmm....wondering....
No comments:
Post a Comment