You've learned that being depressed about the past only delays your progress.
Remember all that tact, diplomacy and congeniality you were tossing around like there was absolutely no end to your personal supply? Well, it's still there, still quite accessible, and still endless. The thing is, if it's not exactly what you're thinking, it won't be exactly what you'll say. Fortunately, this only happens once a month or so, and only for a couple of days. Hiding out might be your first impulse, but wouldn't it be more fun to see them squirm?
My horoscope for today. Hmm..the words in bold..meaningful..
As for the rest..well..I consider myself a tactful, diplomatic person..(disclaimer: which doesn't equate to being hypocritical yah)..just that I don't wish to hurt anybody or anything..Kinda slipped up today. Lashed out at a dear friend..(So sorry TP..)
Was on MSN in the afternoon with the "busy" sign on when TP sent me a hallo message. My first reaction was to lash out at him. Think it caught him off guard totally. I told him "Even when the busy sign is on, people still msg. Argh!!!" And rattled off a bunch of other stuff about why do people disturb you when the do-not-disturb sign is on...and cun remember what else. He kept apologising..and I felt bad at having such an outburst..shitty..
I know it ain't his fault..I do that all the time too..but he caught me at a wrong time. Guess I was feeling edgy and jittery...been like that the whole day...and well..he just happened by at the wrong moment..Hope he ain't mad at me...
No comments:
Post a Comment