Sunday, October 30, 2005

mid-day rattlings..

Dasao might be right..the medication might be making me moody..extremely moody
Anyway, aiming to get out of the house by the next weekend. Think I'm in perfect condition to go out, just that I'm on house arrest.

spoke to them of the banking idea...don't think they seemed to like it...but were still relatively encouraging lah...asked me to try it out lor...and see how it goes...

=============
Marc was running around the house just now and delivered a toy personally to my hands...am abit touched. If you ask him "What's your name?" He can reply and tell you "Marc!". If you ask him "How old are you?" He can also reply and say "Two!"

=============
Just washed my hair again today. Feels good. Used shampoo on the left side...But damn, think I'm developing dandruff...especially along the parting line...ugghh...unsightly man...

=============
Last night, I was reading the blog I had last year...though that blog lasted only a meagre 2 months, it still brought back certain memories to me...whether happy, intense or sad thoughts...

No comments: