Friday, October 21, 2005

Thursday's events...

Yesterday afternoon was a farce...mum was cleaning my wounds when she noticed that eh?? how come there are still 2 or 3 more staplers in my scalp wounds? We panicked and called the hospital immediately..we were promptly told to go down immediately and get them taken out..

In the end, we found out that they actually forot about 10 of those staplers and had left them in my scalp for the past 3 days!! tsk tsk....mum n dad were quite apalled that such a thing could happen...started nagging at the nurses and Doc Fong...heng they didn't create a big scene..else I wouldn't have known wherer to hide my face...

===============
The Duckie gals came over in the evening around 845pm...Vincent came along too..Selin didn't manage to make it...super busy girl...haha...we're still the same squeaky, crazy bunch of girls when we're all together...ame thing, gossipping and luffig like crazy last night...sharing gross stories with them about taking blood samples and getting injextions...haha..was sharing with them my supernatural story too...and showing them my wounds...

I had a craving for french frie and fish mcdippers...hehe, sms-ed Tricia to help me get...woohoo...had a nice time munching on the fries..haaa...long time no eat...really perked me up man! =p but notti lah..haha.....not suppposed to eat actually cos i'm having a sore throat..

brought them for a walk around the house too...showed them my room..showed them some pics on my pc...blah blah...all the girlish stuff..

They left around 10-plus..almost 11pm...

===============
p/s: yesterday was Kym's birthday...

===============
Was MSNing with Chiewz n Dan till quite late last night..haha....had quite an interesting conversation with Chiewz...tokking about sexual stuff....stories...experiences...anecdotes...things we heard from friends...blah blah blah...tokking about brazilian waxing ....yada yada....

Same thing again...I wanna try waxing...but damn scared of the pain leh....somemore she said she bled...liews....that really made me reconsider..hmmm...

===============
Hee...Looking forward to Chiewz and Dan's visit tonight...they promised to buy Blk 85 BCM for me for my dinner....WOOOOOO!!!! just thinking about it makes me salivate like crazy...=)))))
Am thinking should I get them to buy my fav porridge too?> Then at least I can keep for tmr's breakfast or something....=))

===============
Realised I'm really getting flabby...tummy area and thighs and upper arms....sighz...what to do?? help help!

No comments: