Thursday, October 27, 2005

of naggings and complaints..yet again..

It's irritating..it's been a week since I've gotten out of hospital..but I think my body clock's still attuned to the days spent in hospital..I get up 2 to 3 times in one fucking night. It's wreaking havoc on my sleeping pattern..so much so that almost everyday, I get up as late as midday..

Maybe another reason's that my pillow's gotten too soft..Just changed a new pillow this morning..hope it alleviates the problem..

============
Wonder if you'll reply my new email...hmm...
Don't know what you're thinking..Don't know what your take on the future is..
Hope you'll share your thoughts with me..Loving you always..

============
It's amazing...We snap at each other and more oft than not, argue with each other, yet we remain good friends...aye red biscuit?

============
Sometimes I wonder...how does a bf, a gf and an ex-gf get along so well together...looking at dan, yl & chiewz...I don't get it at times...them 3 can just sit and chat/joke/have fun all together...hmm....perhaps I'm not a gracious one..that's why I can't comprehend?...

=========
am popping pills like candy everyday..7 pills after my first meal of the day...another 6-7 pills after dinner...and am getting abit tired of the food I'm taking in everyday..porridge, rice with bland dishes...tough-going for a big foodie like me....

=========
Things to look forward to after I'm well and dandy...

1. Conversational Malay
2. Blading
3. Sentosa
4. Pubbing
5. Settle my job switch thingy?
6. Swimming!
7. New haircut?



No comments: