Friday, October 28, 2005

post-lunch post

just a fuddy duddy entry about somethng I was hankering about last night..

Was fiddling about with HTML codings and such stuff...trying to do some edits to my blog interface...and wohoo!! managed to get it done successfully...I'm a major klutz at such tech wizardry...so for the restless me, it was an accomplishment!! =))

==============
time flies, it's already been more than 2 weeks since my skull was scissored open and my brain invaded upon. 17 days to be exact.

my hair's like a patch of dried grass sitting atop my head...the chemicals used to clean my hair really zapped away whatever meagre shine and lustre my hair once had....now macham bird's nest...plus...the chemicals caused the hair colour to oxidise further...aiyooo.....=(( and I'm shedding hair like nobody's business...if I run my fingers through my hair...at least 3 to 4 strands drop off....argh!!!

worse thing is that I can't use shampoo to wash my hair as yet...let alone condition it...bleah...

the good thing is that the wound is healing nicely...at least that's wat mum says...I cun see...no matter how I twist my head in front of the mirror, I can't get a good look at it...but if she says it's healing well...then good for me...

==============
Ling & gang are coming over tonight..don't think they've ever seen me so lok cock before..haa...hope they dun get a shock...looking forward to some fun and laughter tonight...at least it'll be a different form of entertainment for me....and their antics will definitely bring smiles to my forlorn face....haa..

=============
on one of the nights in hospital, I dreamt that I was a UOB Personal Banker...maybe like wat brother says is true...It's a sign...haa...a sign to go in that direction....

The more I think about it or ponder over it...the more it seems like an okay plan to go ahead with...and ahboy has said he'll support me in my decision....

No comments: