Speaking to crowey aka purpleskies just brings a certain sense of calm to me...haa...
Well..maybe she makes me feel myself...hmm..I don't know how to put it...
I can be totally 100% myself? I can just talk about anything?
Maybe she makes me feel more sane? That at least, there's someone out there who shares similar paranoia and similar thoughts? haa...
Thanks gal..You make my day anytime man...=D
Book of Comfort..tried to fool me eh? ney ney ni boo boo! gotcha! haha...=p
And ya lah, will go change the music video...realised a while ago that the vid's been there too long..but lazy to go find another nice one...haha...
Never told you directly..but I am kinda happy for you and him.
That you two share something really special and that you've reached the point of knowing how he feels about you and that he's there for you.
==========
Just saw the pics of Kym & XL's Japan trip...
Me jealous big time!! Wonder when will I be able to travel like that? Sighz...
Japan's simply beautiful...what a blend of modern touches and traditional customs...
Scenery was so pretty!!
And kudos to them...Some of the pics they took were really great!
And hor..they look so sweet together! haa....small head: so when's he gonna pop the qn?
Me want travel too....me want me want!!!
==========
Wow...just got the news that a uni friend has just proposed to his gf, part of the uni gang too...that's nice...
Was just commenting to Dan that day that I'm waiting for someone from our clique to start the ball rolling..haha...
And then here the news comes... =)))
========
Argh...Did a rough stock-take just now cos my dressing table's drawer is getting too messy...
I've got like more than 20 pairs of earrings..and more than half of which I don't really wear...
Hmm..it's a waste to throw them..but have no idea how to keep them neatly and nicely as well..
And if I just keep them in boxes, I'm the kind who will tend to forget that it's there and end up not using it! Bleah...
I need a display rack...which can be stuck on my wall...then l can hang those earrings there..and my necklaces as well...
hmm...IKEA here I come!!
ya, hehe...maybe will drag him there next weekend...whee!!
==========
I could do with a bowl of hot soup now..
What a wet wet way to start the year...
It's still drizzling outside...and my fingers and toes are stiff from the cold...my toes especially..the tiles are so cold..haha...
Best thing to do now...
Is to huddle up tight under my comforter and snooze the night away...
Yeah....signing off...zzz....
No comments:
Post a Comment